Network

Must Visit : Global Identity Forum and Unique Ultimate SEO Coaching

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mesmerising merry making called Bihu in hill state Assam

Bihu- the festival of Assam
Do you know about Bihu which is the national festival of Assam? Well I being born and brought up in assam will be able to tell you nicely about it. The people of assam observe three kinds of bihu.BohagBihu or RongaliBihu in April, MaghBihu or BhogaliBihu in January and Kati Bihu or KongaliBihu in October/ November.

My school
Now after completing my graduation when I look back and remember my school days tears roll down my cheeks everytime.I just love my school very much even my teachers, my friends and all other things associated with my school life.

My life in a small town
I live in a small city of Assam which is named as Tinsukia. Though my town is not very much developed and I don’t get much facilities here but I just love my town very much. It is the place where I was born and opened my eyes for the first time.

Tea gardens in assam
Assam is very famous for its tea. The climate is completely suitable for the production of tea. This is why Assam is the largest tea producing State in India. The Assam grown tea has a very good demand from rest of the country as well as from abroad.Tea has now been declared the National drink of Assam.

Kaziranga National Park of assam

Assam is also well known all over the world for its Kaziranga National Park which has become a major tourist place in assam. The Kaziranga National Park attracts nearly thousands of tourists every year including foreigners. The one horned Rhino can be found in the Kaziranga National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment