Network

Must Visit : Global Identity Forum and Unique Ultimate SEO Coaching

Friday, May 13, 2016

Contradictory Azhar Review on The First Day Release

Azhar Movie Reviews are also releasing at fast pace competing each other

I also want to write Azhar movie review but my mind is simply confused with bombarding of review articles one by one and that to with contradicting and competing each other.

So what is the best way of reviewing Azhar movie released today Friday 13, 2016 nationwide and in varied screens.

I decided at least for now not writing Azhar review, let me have a look over the already written stuff.

One thing is unanimous, even after official denial including from legendary cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin as biopic, people taking Azhar as biopic.

The second thing of utmost interest is labelling as 'missed opportunity'. I really want to confirm it with time it.

No comments:

Post a Comment