Network

Must Visit : Global Identity Forum and Unique Ultimate SEO Coaching

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

To me oDesk / Upwork is the best thing that I have ever come across

I like to think o desk stands for office desk simply because it’s your office and you work from your desktop, brilliant, huh?

I used to sit at home idly without anything to do, being a student, without knowing how to pay my bills but today my landlord does not have to stand knocking on my door saying the bill is a little overdue.

At first, when a friend of mine told me about oDesk, I actually thought it was a hoax because the idea of doing what I love, when I love and being paid to do it was hard to believe but I had to see it for myself.

So I sat on my computer and logged in to this miraculous site know as oDesk and I proved it’s true. Today I have nothing to be sorry about.

Now oDesk is called Upwork and in between it used to be Elance-oDesk. I have watched the transition of freelancing platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment